Be bold and think big! If you can think it, see it, touch it, taste it or even smell it, it’s most likely a custom promotional product we can create for you. This vast flexibility of product choices and customization options allows us to develop marketing campaigns that are more relevant to specific demographics—resulting in a greater impact for your brand.
Today the speed of business and the change within organizations has never been at a faster pace. Every day you hear about a new endurance race, a new music festival, a new community event or a new non-profit fundraiser. With so many options and so little time, what is your business doing to cut through the clutter and stand out? Today’s consumers expect brands to reach them on a personal level, and promotional products are a great way to connect with consumers—especially since promotional products are one of the only mediums that recipients actually keep and use on a regular basis.
Not only are promotional products effective for marketing and branding, people love receiving promotional products. Whether it’s businessman using a USB drive at a meeting, a local bakery providing tote bags to customers, a woman wearing her favorite artist t-shirt at the gym; promotional products are appreciated and welcomed in all walks of life and make a lasting impression.
Let’s step back and take a 360° look at your marketing efforts and discover how promotional products can improve your brand image. If you’re randomly looking for a pen to hand out at a tradeshow because your boss thought it would be a “good idea,” we’re probably not your go-to company. But if you want to see how promotional products can be an integral part of your marketing efforts, let’s talk strategy and develop custom promotional products that will make an impact for your brand and be remembered by your audience.
Browse Customizable Products
Visit our custom promotional products store todayClick Here to Launch Store
and browse thousands customizable products.
Did you know?*
- 89% of consumers surveyed could recall the name of the advertiser on a promotional product they received in the last 24 months.
- 58% of recipients who have received a promotional product keep it anywhere from one year to more than four years.
- According to a study at Southern Methodist University, customers who received promotional products reordered up to 18% sooner than those who received coupons and spent 27% more.
- A Baylor University study found that salespeople who gave promotional business products to their customers received 22% more referrals than those who did not.
- 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product.
*Source: Promotional Products Associated International